Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Just 10 days to CAT 2005

The first all India exam I've appeared is IIT-JEE Screening test on 10th Dec.(Sunday) as a matter of fact it completely changed my life and I am here. Now it's something simalar is about to happen nearly around 5 years since then i.e. on 20th Nov. 2005.

The times are changing and the competetion is redefining itself to newer and higher targets. To say in a line for me the history is about to repeat, well let's see if this endavour gets any change in my life or not.

Again its time for 10 days "magic" I rather say "miracle" at IIT Kharagpur. The end-sems immediately following CAT and its another Royal Pain.

All the best for all the chaps appearaing for CAT 2005.

1 Comments:

At 1:28 AM, Blogger Rani Sowmya said...

Great blog! CAT is a little tricky, yet I am sure that u can crack it! All the best!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home